Saturday, January 17, 2009

18 inch play dolls & a photo contest - sorta




Doll Diaries is running an Emily Rose photo contest - or actually it looks like it is a photo audition to continue taking Emily Rose costume photos in exchange for the prize of Emily Rose stuff for your 18" dolls (like American Girl). So if you like taking photos it's fantastic! The contest closes midnight January 30th, 2009.

I love the AG accessories, and the antique repro mini dolls all the historical doll characters have as their dolls. Personally I make lots of outfits for my daughter's AG & similar dolls. I like this free pattern from Infinite Freedom for size, and have adapted it to make other patterns, like this summer dress and headband.

My daughter dressed as Elizabeth, Felicity's friend for Hallow'een. She wore a full size version that I made of the pink ball gown.

No comments: