Tuesday, November 2, 2010

That's Someone's Face

Thanks to reader Mary Shummer for finding this site, That's My Face, where you can have a custom head made for 12 inch, and some smaller, action figures. Apparently they will use full face and profile photos to create a computer model and custom mold of your face to fit a variety of doll necks. They can also do age ups and other mods, and create other custom products like masks and origami faces.

For some entertainment, check out the list of available celebrity heads which include the familiar, like Barack Obama, and a bunch of political guys I don't know, but probably should. Not that Bruce Schneier instantly makes you think "action hero doll". I guess I should be keeping up so that I would recognize Neel Kashkari in a plaid shirt.

No comments: