Monday, September 20, 2010

Autumn Equinox

Autumn equinox is fast approaching. I like an excuse to showcase some dolls, so here is a little round up of some timely Etsy offerings.

Griselda has a lovely Autumn Tarot/Spirit doll amongst others that fit the theme.

My doll friend Kats in the Belfry (who also found that Equinox site) has her cute little pagan people.

Over at Painting Pixies you'll find a whole forest full of sweet felted mushroom people.

Bonnesinging is Ready for Fall .

From Brussels, Mademoisell G has some beautiful painted cloth dolls bundled up for chilly weather like Agathe.

For your dollies' Mabon celebration, here is some miniature bounty (pictured) by Afterdarkafterall.

2 comments:

kat said...

thank you for sharing my pagan people!

SweetErGallery said...

This is my all time favorite site to visit. I can always count on you to have great info and pics here!